Saturday, July 20, 2013

"Let's Continue to Talk..."

Hello Everyone!

Recently, I visited the "Dover District Annual Church School Convention" where I appeared as a guest speaker during their Prevent Bullying campaign. There, I spoke about the negative outcomes of Bullying and what it can do to a child's self-esteem and their out look on their own self-worth. This event was magnificent; there was such a great turn out and I was so happy to be able to spread my teachings to those who attended and listened. The passion I have for what I do... is beyond words, beyond emotion, this is my life. I live to help make a change. I am wiling to take every step necessary to help stop this horrid Epidemic. My goal is to help create a better future for the youth in our community. I want children to be excited to go to school, not dreading every minute in a classroom because they're being harassed by their peers. If we could come together and do what we can to make a change, than we can put an end to this horrible epidemic.




No comments: