Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Day at the University




Last week, I was given the opportunity to attend one of the DBPA's weekly sessions at Wilmington University as a guest speaker. There, I spoke about what I experienced as the victim of bullying and how I dealt with certain situations. I was also given the opportunity to hear some of the other attendees personal experiences as well. Its so uplifting to hear the triumphing stories of my peers; hearing about them conquering their foes and overcoming what may have been dragging them down. 

Thank you so much Mrs. O'Connor, you and the other members of the DBPA have provided me and all of my fellow bullying victims with a chance to help make a change. You Rock!


If you would like to find out more about the Delaware Bullying Prevent Association and what you can do to help stop Bullying, visit http://www.bullyprevention.org/home.html and help to make a difference! 
God Bless

No comments: