Saturday, January 26, 2013

Miss America 2013!!!

I am so proud of our Miss Delaware, Alyssa Murray!!!
She also won Non-Finalist Interview!!! 


Big sis!


      While Alyssa was busy with the Miss contestants, I was busy with my Teen contestants from this summer!!! It was so great to see them all again!


But GUESS WHAT!!!?! I PERFORMED ON THE MISS AMERICA STAGE!
The teen contestants were given the opportunity to do their fitness/dance routine from MAOTeen! Being able to introduce myself and represent my state on the MISS AMERICA stage was such a privilege! It was so much! 
Exhausted from rehearsal! 
Im at the right microphone introducing myself.

MAOTeen Class of 2012!

SOME MORE PICS FROM MY TRIP TO LAS VEGAS!

Amanda (mdot 2008) and Mikaila

My mama!

I actually roomed with Illinois teen, Grace, and her mom while in Vegas.  Love this girl!!!

Maria Cahill, Miss Delaware 2011

Amanda and Mikaila

Grace, Mrs. Wyatt, and I!

My girls! Bailey (MN), Stevie (KS-roomate at MAOT) and Grace ( Illinois)

I had such an amazing time in Las Vegas for Miss America! 




























No comments: